Saturday, August 15, 2009

appartamento

Just in case you are concerned that I am dreaming too much about stuff and have not put in any thought about the apartment itself, rest assured I have. I have been browsing an Italian website that can narrow down my search to my desired neighborhood and my budget. It is on this lovely sight that I have been able to get a feel for what style and size appartamento's are available to me.

So here is a link to one of my favorites thus far. It is big enough without being too big. It has beautiful views of trees (while that is a given here in the Santa Cruz Mountains it is not in Rome) and it is under my budget! It is not perfect, I am not crazy about the loads of blue tile, but it will give you an idea of what is available.

If you want there is a google map available on the bottom of the page. I am going to be living near Monte Mario, which is just a jaunt away from Vatican City.

(this is a picture from Brian and Sarah's roof top the radio tower is for the Vatican and the hill is Monte Mario)

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

living in Italy