Friday, September 24, 2010

It's Happening!

It is hard to believe, but today I went to the bank and got them to give me 3 checks (the transaction was done in Italian! By myself!) In an hour I will go to the Apartment Agency and give them the 3 checks and sign a pile of papers, and then I WILL HAVE AN APARTMENT!!!!!

I am so excited! 
I am excited because I have not had my own place since May April 2008
I am excited because it is clear that this specific apartment is where God wants me to live
I am excited because of His perfect timing (as my mom pointed out, no time or money was wasted.  I stayed Claire's and then at Brian and Sarah's till now, and today they returned.)
I am excited because I will have a HOME
I am excited because I have great friends here who have offered their services to help me get moved in and set up
I am excited because friends back in the US have been soooo supportive an some even want to help me get a few things to make it home!
I am really excited that I made it through this process in Italian on my own, a big step that would not have been possible a month ago, and proves that I am learning something!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Excited for you! God definitely answers prayers in God's own time! :) Can't talk today but tomorrow? I'll call ya!

living in Italy