Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Big Day

Well, today I woke up early and headed out to catch the 628 across Roma.  Of course I stopped in at my thus far favorite neighborhood coffee bar for a Cappuccino Freddo  before hopping on the bus.  Things were going my way today, it was slightly less hot, I got my chilled caffeinated beverage and I caught my bus just as it pulled up, I made it all the way across Roma on 1 bus (A Miracle)  and arrived at just about the same time as my Team Leader Brian and 15 min early!  Just before I got to the Remax office I began to feel a bit worried about such a huge commitment, so I prayed as I walked, and God reminded me of the passage in John 14:27

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
and so I went and we wrote a proposal, and I signed it a number of times, and of course being that it is Italy there was a stamp placed on the proposal. (they love to stamp things here)  So now all I must do is wait.

No comments:

living in Italy